We only use cookies that are absolutely necessary for the functions of our store system.

Since the functionality of the store system is technically not possible without the above-mentioned cookies, you agree to the use of these cookies by continuing to use the website and/or the store system.

For more information about cookies, please see our privacy policy.

close
  • Online only

Legend of Egypt - Pharaoh's Garden

1 Review(s) 
€9.95
Tax included

Build for the daughter of the Pharaoh a new, even more beautiful park at the edge of the Nile. Play bonuses and trophies to expand the garden. A challenging Match 3 adventure, puzzle and bonus games, and a thrilling story await you!

Multilingual version (completely English and German).

Volume discounts

Quantity Unit discount You Save
2 10% Up to €1.99
Quantity

Using the artifact of life, the gods created wonderful gardens in egyptian land. After the disappearance of the artefact, the gardens withered and fell to dust …

Build a new and even more beautiful park on the edge of the Nile for Pharaoh's daughter. Earn bonuses and trophies to expand the park and create flowering gardens, fountains, sculptures, obelisks and pavilions. A challenging match 3 adventure, puzzles and bonuses, upgrades, extras, trophies and a gripping story await you!

Features:
- Match-3 game with many extras
- Play through a challenging, Egyptian fairy tale
- Build a fantastic garden park on the edge of the Nile
- Earn different bonuses, upgrades, trophies and extras
- Solve exciting puzzles and bonuses

Data sheet

Languages:
German, English
Operating System:
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Processor:
Intel i5 or better
Working memory:
2GB or better
DirectX:
Version 9.0c
Singleplayer:
YES
One-time Internet access for activation:
YES
Spielname

Download

Legend of Egypt Pharaohs Garden

- Multilingual version (German and English) - By clicking on the download I accept the terms of use and confirm that I have received the privacy policy. I expressly agree that with this digital content my right of revocation expires prematurely and I confirm my knowledge that I lose my right of revocation by my agreement with the beginning of the execution (start of the download).

Download (251.73MB)

Reviews

Grade 
joybelle B

Schönes entspannendes Spiel

Die Cradle-Serie ist meine absolute Lieblings-3-Gewinnt-Serie, und dieses Spiel ist im weiteren Verlauf wirklich eine ziemliche Herausforderung. Man kann in den Modi Leicht, Mittel oder Schwer spielen und das Ziel jedes Levels ist es, alle farbigen Felder zu räumen. Sie können bis zu 3 Sterne pro Level bekommen, aber Sie müssen die Sternenanzeige im Auge behalten (die sich nach der Zeit richtet, die Sie benötigen, um die Levelziele zu erreichen, es sei denn, Sie spielen im einfachen Modus). Es gibt viele Hindernisse, wie z.B. Ranken- und Doppelranken-Symbole, und Mauern aus Sand, die man durchbrechen muss. Die ersten paar Levels scheinen superleicht zu sein, aber mit zunehmendem Fortschritt werden die Brett-Layouts immer schmaler, ähnlich wie die Bretter der Cradle-Spiele, und es werden immer weniger Kombinationen verfügbar. Größere Kombinationen geben Ihnen Bonus-Power-Ups auf dem Brett, wie z.B. einen Schlammball, eine Wasserkugel oder einen Taifun, der angrenzende Spielsteine zerstört. Im Laufe des Spiels werden Zauber und Power-Ups hinzugefügt, die Sie jederzeit verwenden können, aber sie müssen erst wieder aufgeladen werden, bevor sie wieder verwendet werden können. Nach jedem 3-Gewinnt-Level wählen Sie einen Lotus, der Punkte oder Boni aufdeckt, und Sie können auch Gegenstände kaufen, aber für jeden Gegenstand müssen bestimmte Kriterien erfüllt werden, wie Punkte, Vorräte, Sternenbewertung und sogar bestimmte Leistungen. Es gibt auch Minispiele, wie z.B. eine Wimmelbildszene, das Wiederherstellen von zerrissenen Fragmenten oder das Herstellen von Übereinstimmungen von 2 identisch gemusterten Skarabäen. Dies ist ein wirklich unterhaltsames 3-Gewinnt-Spiel, Sie sollten es ausprobieren, viel Spaß!

Write your review

Legend of Egypt - Pharaoh's Garden

Build for the daughter of the Pharaoh a new, even more beautiful park at the edge of the Nile. Play bonuses and trophies to expand the garden. A challenging Match 3 adventure, puzzle and bonus games, and a thrilling story await you!

Multilingual version (completely English and German).

Write your review

You might also like

16 andere Produkte in der gleichen Kategorie:

Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, kauften auch: